CALL FOR PAPERS - Vol.11, n.1, 2015 (January)
Guest Editors Francesco Orciuoli, Pier Giuseppe Rossi, Giuseppina Rita Mangione
CALL FOR PAPERS - Vol.11, n.2, 2015 (May)
LEARNING THROUGH ENHANCED VIDEO
Guest Editors Giovanni Bonaiuti, Rossella Santagata
- The paper must be in RTF/Word or .ODT format.
- It must be up to 30.000 characters (spaces included), including abstract (max 1500 char.) and bibliography (max 3000 char);
- A maximum of five images and/or tables are accepted (all these elements together must not exceed three pages).
- In any case, using the following page format, the full paper (abstract, text, images and bibliography included) must not exceed 10 pages.
- Please do not include name, affiliation or other identification of the authors in the body of the text;
- Download the Editorial Guidelines;
- Download the Paper Format file in .DOC (Please! DO NOT insert any name, affiliation or other identification of the authors);
- Download the Cover Paper Format in .RTF (Please! Insert here name, affiliation and e-mail contact(s));
- The first paragraph will be “Introduction”, the last will be “Conclusion”.
- The paragraphs are numerated in hierarchical order: 1.. 2, 2.1.
- Footnote. Please minimize footnotes. Not more than 3 lines for each page.
3. Page format
- Page format: A4 (21 cm. x 19,7 cm.);
- Page margins: superior 4,7 cm., inferior 4 cm., left 4 cm., right 4 cm.;
- Paragraph titles: font Arial 14 pt., bold, left aligned, single interline, spaces before 12 pt., spaces after 12 pt.;
- Sub-paragraph titles: font Arial 14 pt., italic, left aligned, single interline, spaces before 12 pt., spaces after 3 pt.;
- Text body: font Times New Roman 12 pt., justified, single interline, indent of 0,5 cm. on first line.
- Bibliography: font Times New Roman 10 pt., justified, single interline, indent of 0,5 cm. (from the second line), spaces after 6 pt.
4. Images and tables
- Images and tables must be inserted as indicated in the full text style sheet.
- Remember the journal is printed in black and white: all figures must be expressive in gray-scale.
- The maximum size of the printed images will be 12cm x 7,5cm: please verify that they remain readable in this size.
- Images and graphs should be inserted only if they are really necessary to a better understanding of a concept. Please avoid merely decorative images.
- The authors might be required to deliver images in separate files (JPG format at 300 dpi).
- Citation within the text: (Robinson, 1995, p. 15)
- If two author are quoted (Robinson e Grinberg, 1994, p. 15)
- If the authors are more then three, please cite only the first, adding et al.
- Citations from from different authors must be separated by semicolon, e.g.: (Robinson, 1995; Grinberg, 1994)
- When referring to a previously cited work, please use op.cit., or, if just cited, Ibidem.
The bibliography must be 1000 up to 3000 characters (spaces included).
From a book
Harasim L. (1990), Online education: perspectives on a new environments, New York, Praeger.
Tobias P. V., Raath M. A., Moggi-Cecchi J., Doyle G. A., eds (2001), Humanity from African Naissance to Coming Millennia, Firenze, Florence University Press.
From articles in journals
Mantovani G. (1994), Is computer-mediated communication intrinsically apt to enhance democracy in organisations?, Human Relations, 47 (1), 45-62.
From Web sites
Jonassen D. H., Peck K. L. & Wilson B. G. (updated 2000/10/25) Creating technology-supported learning communities, URL:http://carbon.cudenver.edu/~bwilson/learncomm.html (accessed on 15th November 2004).
From conference proceedings and other collective works
Chase P. G. (1999), Symbolysm as reference and symbolism as culture, in: Dunbar R., Knight C., Power C. (eds), The evolution of culture: an interdisciplinary view. 34-39, Edinburgh, Edinburgh University Press.
7. Special guidelines
Please check the following points, before sending the paper:
- Avoid double spaces;
- Use Enter key only to change paragraph;
- Do not use automatic syllabication, private style-sheets or macro;
- Put always one space after punctuation marks; do not insert spaces before punctuation marks, open brackets or close brackets;
- Limit use of textual citation (max three lines). Use «…» and , in the case of omission [..];
- Write the following words in this form: e-learning, e-tutor , online;
- Avoid inserting URL inside the text. Eventually insert the URL in a footnote or in a little list at the end of the work;
- Limit use of long lists of points.