CALL FOR PAPERS - Vol.12, n.1, 2016 (January) IS NOW OPEN!!!
Guest Editors Salvatore Colazzo, Ada Manfreda
CALL FOR PAPERS - Vol.12, n.2, 2016 (May) IS NOW OPEN!!!
Guest Editors Paolo Maresca, Mauro Coccoli
During the submission procedure authors must agree to the follow steps:
- The author undertakes to send by email or by fax the following documents:
- signed form of Copyright Transfer and Publishing Conditions Acceptance;
- signed form of absence of Conflict of Interests or a Statement Clarifying the possible Conflict of Interests;
- signed form of acceptance/denying of the service of preprint package (in case of acceptance a proof of payment has to be attached);
- The author (or authors if group work) claims to be the sole author and sole owner of the work and have all necessary rights to permit the Editor and SIe-L to publish it.
- The author affirms that the publication of the work not infringe the rights of third parties, does not violate any criminal law and raises the publisher and SIe-L from all damages and costs that may result from publication. The author also claims to have written permission at any time, territory, or by the owners of the language and images of different parts of the work covered by copyright as defined in this contract without cost or expense to the publisher and SIe-L.
- The submission file is in .DOC(X) or .ODT or .RTF.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements summarized in the Editorial Guidelines.