Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The author declares that the submitted to Journal of e-Learning and Knowledge Society (Je-LKS) is original and that is has neither been published previously nor is currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
The author agrees that SIe-L (Italian Society of e-Learning) has the right to publish the material sent for inclusion in the journal Je-LKS.
The author agree that articles may be published in digital format (on the Internet or on any digital support and media) and in printed format, including future re-editions, in any language and in any license including proprietary licenses, creative commons license or open access license. SIe-L may also use parts of the work to advertise and promote the publication.
The author declares s/he has all the necessary rights to authorize the editor and SIe-L to publish the work.
The author assures that the publication of the work in no way infringes the rights of third parties, nor violates any penal norms and absolves SIe-L from all damages and costs which may result from publication.
The author declares further s/he has received written permission without limits of time, territory, or language from the rights holders for the free use of all images and parts of works still covered by copyright, without any cost or expenses to SIe-L.
For all the information please check the Ethical Code of Je-LKS, available at http://www.je-lks.org/index.php/ethical-code
- Butcher, N. (author); Kanwar, A. (ed.); Uvali ć-Trumbić, S. (ed.). (2011). A Basic Guide to Open Educational Resources (OER). Vancouver, Canada: Commonwealth of Learning / Paris, France: UNESCO.
- Garcia-Holgado, A.; Nascimbeni, F.; Garcia-Peñalvo, F.J.; Brunton, J.; Bonaudo, P.; de la Higuera, C.; Ehlers, U.; Hvarchilkova, D.; Padilla-Zea, N.; Teixeira, A.; Teixeira Pinto, M., Vazquez Ingelmo, A., & Burgos, D. (2020) Handbook of successful open teaching practices. Logroño, La Rioja: Universidad Internacional de La Rioja (UNIR). ISBN: 978-84-18367-08-3. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.4062529
- Olcott, D. J. (2013). New pathways to learning: Leveraging the use of OERs to support non-formal education. Revista de Universidad y Sociedad del Concimiento, 10, (1), 327-344.
- Olcott, D. (2012a). OER perspectives: Emerging issues for universities. Distance Education,33(2): 283-290. doi:10.1080/01587919.2012.700561.
- Olcott, D. (2012b). Mobilizing open educational resources in the UAE and GCC states: A primer for universities. UAE Journal of Educational Technology and eLearning, 3.