Guidelines for Author
- The paper must be in Word or .ODT format;
- It must be up to 40.000 characters (spaces included), including the abstract (max 250 words) and bibliography;
- The reference list has to included in the metadata while submitting the paper;
- Please do not include name, affiliation or other identification of the authors in the body of the text;
- Please do not include authors in the submitted version (ANONYMOUS PAPERS). Authors and references to authors have to included only in the final paper;
- Download and carefully read the Document 'How to Write a Paper for Je-LKS';
- Download the Paper Format file in .DOT and use it to write your paper!
(Please! DO NOT insert any name, affiliation or other identification of the authors);
- For the corresponding author (and for all the co-authors), please, carefully enter all the metadata (Name, Family Name, Affiliation, Department, ORCID, etc...). All these data will appear on the online paper! So, it will be your own responsibility to insert complete and correct information;
- Upload, during the paper submission process, the signed form of Copyright Transfer and Publishing Conditions Acceptance (download PDF | DOC).
- Upload, during the paper submission process, the signed form of Absence of Conflict of Interests or a Statement Clarifying the possible Conflict of Interests (download PDF | DOC).
2. Special guidelines
Please check the following points, before sending the paper:
- Avoid double spaces;
- Use Enter key only to change paragraph;
- Do not use automatic syllabication, private style-sheets or macro;
- Put always one space after punctuation marks; do not insert spaces before punctuation marks, open brackets or close brackets;
- Limit the use of textual citations (max three lines). Use «…» and, in the case of omission [..];
- Write the following words in this form: e-learning, e-tutor, online;
- Avoid inserting the URL inside the text. Eventually, insert the URL in a footnote or a little list at the end of the work;
- Limit the use of long lists of points.
- READ THE EDITORIAL GUIDELINES!!!