Open Access Policy
Journal of e-Learning and Knowledge Society is published under an Open Access Journal Policy by Italian e-Learning Association with a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
You Are Free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work;
- to Use — in whole or partially the article(s);
Under The Following Conditions:
- Attribution and citation — You must attribute and cite the work(s) specifying author(s) name, journal, title of the article, publisher, year (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work);
With The Understanding That:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get explicit permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.