Main Article Content
With technological transformations and advancements in the field of Artificial Intelligence and its pervasive infiltration into multifarious facets of human existence, there has been a radical reconceptualization of technological intervention and human agency fostering epistemological modifications in the domain of education. Triggered by the gradual evolution of Web 2.0 to Web 3.0 and the envisioned prospects of Web 4.0, higher education institutions worldwide have discerned the pressing need for pedagogical transformation to cater to the imperatives of a perpetually evolving world. In the Indian context, the New Education Policy (NEP) 2020, a curricular framework formulated by the Government of India for all levels of education, has underscored the significance of interdisciplinary curricula, harnessing technological innovations to promote activity-based learning driven by constructivist principles...
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The author declares that the submitted to Journal of e-Learning and Knowledge Society (Je-LKS) is original and that is has neither been published previously nor is currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
The author agrees that SIe-L (Italian Society of e-Learning) has the right to publish the material sent for inclusion in the journal Je-LKS.
The author agree that articles may be published in digital format (on the Internet or on any digital support and media) and in printed format, including future re-editions, in any language and in any license including proprietary licenses, creative commons license or open access license. SIe-L may also use parts of the work to advertise and promote the publication.
The author declares s/he has all the necessary rights to authorize the editor and SIe-L to publish the work.
The author assures that the publication of the work in no way infringes the rights of third parties, nor violates any penal norms and absolves SIe-L from all damages and costs which may result from publication.
The author declares further s/he has received written permission without limits of time, territory, or language from the rights holders for the free use of all images and parts of works still covered by copyright, without any cost or expenses to SIe-L.
For all the information please check the Ethical Code of Je-LKS, available at http://www.je-lks.org/index.php/ethical-code
- Bloom, B. S. (1956). Taxonomy of Educational Objectives: The Classification of Educational Goals. Handbook 1, Cognitive Domain. Longman.
- Chambers, E., & Gregory, M. (2006). Teaching and Learning English Literature. Sage Publications.
- Considerations for AI tools in the classroom. (n.d.). Columbia CTL | Columbia Center for Teaching and Learning. https://ctl.columbia.edu/resources-and-technology/resources/ai-tools/
- Koul, P. P., & Bapat, O. J. (2020). Impact of Covid-19 on Education Sector in India. Journal of Critical Reviews, 7(11), 3919–3930. http://www.jcreview.com/fulltext/197-1595749291.pdf?1627773291
- Krishnaswamy, N and Sriraman, T. (1995). English Teaching in India; Past Present and Future. In Agnihotri and Khanna (eds). English Language Teaching in India: Issues and Innovations, pp. 31-57. Sage Publications.
- Ministry of Human Resource Development. (2020). National Education Policy 2020 Ministry of Human Resource Development Government of India. https://www.education.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf
- Mukherjee, A. (2016). Early English Textbooks and Language Policies in India. In M. Sridhar and S. Mishra. Language Policy and Education in India: Documents, Contexts and Debates. Routledge.
- Roy, D. (2022). Of Pandemic and Pedagogic Reconstruction: An Epistemological Enquiry into Digital Education in India. In In: Choudhury, A., Singh, T.P., Biswas, A., Anand, M. (eds). Evolution of Digitized Societies Through Advanced Technologies, pp. 45-61. Springer.
- Southern, M. G. (2023, January 11). OpenAI’s ChatGPT Update Brings Improved Accuracy. Search Engine Journal. https://www.searchenginejournal.com/openai-chatgpt-update/476116/
- Sun, Z., Anbarasan, M., & Praveen Kumar, D. (2020). Design of online intelligent English teaching platform based on artificial intelligence techniques. Computational Intelligence. https://doi.org/10.1111/coin.12351
- Yu Yu Lu, S. (2021). Introduction To Artificial Intelligence In Education. Springer.