Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The author declares that the submitted to Journal of e-Learning and Knowledge Society (Je-LKS) is original and that is has neither been published previously nor is currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
The author agrees that SIe-L (Italian Society of e-Learning) has the right to publish the material sent for inclusion in the journal Je-LKS.
The author agree that articles may be published in digital format (on the Internet or on any digital support and media) and in printed format, including future re-editions, in any language and in any license including proprietary licenses, creative commons license or open access license. SIe-L may also use parts of the work to advertise and promote the publication.
The author declares s/he has all the necessary rights to authorize the editor and SIe-L to publish the work.
The author assures that the publication of the work in no way infringes the rights of third parties, nor violates any penal norms and absolves SIe-L from all damages and costs which may result from publication.
The author declares further s/he has received written permission without limits of time, territory, or language from the rights holders for the free use of all images and parts of works still covered by copyright, without any cost or expenses to SIe-L.
For all the information please check the Ethical Code of Je-LKS, available at http://www.je-lks.org/index.php/ethical-code
- Australian Education Council. (2019). Alice Springs (Mparntwe) Education Declaration. Australian Education Council.
- CDC. (2023). Youth Risk Behavior Survey Data Summary & Trends Report 2011-2021. Centres for Disease Control and Prevention. USA.
- Cochrane, T. & Ryan, T. (2023). ChatGPT and Academic Integrity: Options for adapting Assessment in semester 1. (2023). Paper, Melbourne Centre for the Study of Higher Education.
- Dienlin, T. and Johanne, N. (2020). The Impact of Digital Use on Adolescent Well-being. Dialogues in Clinical Neurosciences, 22:2, 135-142. DOI: 10.31887/DCNS.2020.22.2/tdienlin
- Firth, J., Torous, J., Stubbs, B., Firth, J.A., Steiner, J., Smith, L., Alvarez-Jimenez, M., Gleeson, J., Vancampfort, D., Armitage, C. & Sarris, J. (2019). The “online brain”: how the Internet may be changing our cognition. World Psychiatry, Vol 18, Issue 2, 119-129. https://doi.org/10.1002/wps.20617
- FNAE. (2014). Finnish National Core Curriculum for Basic Education 2014. Finnish National Agency for Education.
- Gortazer, L. (2020). Lo bueno, lo ausente y lo malo de la neuva Ley de Educacíon. EsadeecPol Insight #23.
- Haidt, J. (2021). The Dangerous Experiment on Teen Girls, The Atlantic, 21 November 2021.
- Haidt, J. (2023). Devices and desires: social media is the major cause of the mental illness epidemic among young women. The New Statesman, 30-35, 29 March 2023.
- Haidt, J., Rausch, Z., & Twenge, J. (ongoing). Social media and mental health: A collaborative review. Unpublished manuscript, New York University. Accessed at tinyurl.com/SocialMediaMentalHealthReview.
- Hattie, J. (2023) Visible Learning: The Sequel. Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group.
- James, C., Davis, K., Charmaraman, L., Konrath, S., Slovak, P., Weinstein, E., & Yarosh, L. (2017). Digital Life and Youth Well-being, Social Connectedness, Empathy and Narcissism.
- Kelly, Y., Zilanawala, A., Sacker, A. (2018). Social Media Use and Adolescent Mental Health: Findings from the UK Millennium Cohort Study. EClinical Medicine, 6, 59-68. Elsevier. 10.1016/j.eclinm.2018.12.005
- LOMLOE. (2021). Organic Law Amending the Organic Law of Education). Eurydice Unit, Spain.
- Miao, F., Holmes, W., Huang, R. & Hui, Z. (2021). AI and Education: Guidance for Policymakers, Education 2030. UNESCO
- Nerantzi, C., Abegglen, S., Karatsiori, M. and Martinez-Arboleda, A. (Eds.). (2023). 101 Creative ideas to use AI in education. A collection curated by #creativeHE.
- OECD. (2022). Education Fast Forward: Building a Future that Works for all. OECD
- Orben, A. and Przybylisti, A. (2019). Screens, Teens, and Psychological Well-being: Evidence from Three Time-use Diary Studies. Psychol Sci 30, (5), 682-696
- doi: 10.1177/0956797619830329
- Pediatrics, vol. 140, S2. American Academy of Pediatrics. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2016-1758F
- PISA (2018) Programme for International Student Assessment. OECD.
- QAA (2023). Reconsidering assessment for the ChatGPT era: QAA advice on developing sustainable assessment strategies. Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education, London.
- Russell Group. (2023). Principles on the use of generative AI tools in education. Paper, Russell Group, London.
- Sabzalieva, E. & Valentini, A. (2023). ChatGPT and Artificial Intelligence in Higher Education, Education 2030. UNESCO.
- TALIS. (2018). The OECD Teaching and Learning International Survey, vol.2. OECD.
- Tuomi, I. (2018). The Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Learning, Teaching, and Education, in Policies for the Future. Cabrera Giraldez, M., Vuorikari, R. and Punie, Y. (eds), Publications Office of the European Union, Luxembourg, 2018, doi:10.2760/12297, JRC113226.
- Twenge, J.M. (2017). Why Today’s Super-connected Kids are growing Up Less Rebellious, More Tolerant, Less Happy and Completely Unprepared for Adulthood. New York: Atria.