Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The author declares that the submitted to Journal of e-Learning and Knowledge Society (Je-LKS) is original and that is has neither been published previously nor is currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
The author agrees that SIe-L (Italian Society of e-Learning) has the right to publish the material sent for inclusion in the journal Je-LKS.
The author agree that articles may be published in digital format (on the Internet or on any digital support and media) and in printed format, including future re-editions, in any language and in any license including proprietary licenses, creative commons license or open access license. SIe-L may also use parts of the work to advertise and promote the publication.
The author declares s/he has all the necessary rights to authorize the editor and SIe-L to publish the work.
The author assures that the publication of the work in no way infringes the rights of third parties, nor violates any penal norms and absolves SIe-L from all damages and costs which may result from publication.
The author declares further s/he has received written permission without limits of time, territory, or language from the rights holders for the free use of all images and parts of works still covered by copyright, without any cost or expenses to SIe-L.
For all the information please check the Ethical Code of Je-LKS, available at http://www.je-lks.org/index.php/ethical-code
- Brynjolfsson, E. & McAfee, A. (2014). The Second Machine Age: Work, Progress, and Prosperity in a Time of Brilliant Technologies, New York: W. W. Norton.
- Cinganotto L., & Cuccurullo D. (2019). Rethinking literacy in the 21st century: A pluriliteracies approach to CLIL, Lublin Studies in Modern Languages and Literature, 43(3), 3-11.
- Council of Europe (2018). Council Recommendation of 22 May 2018 on key competences for lifelong learning. https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32018H0604(01)&rid=7
- Council of Europe (2022). Recommendation CM/Rec(2022)1 of the Committee of Ministers to member States on the importance of plurilingual and intercultural education for democratic culture https://www.ecml.at/Portals/1/documents/about-us/CM_Rec(2022)1E.pdf
- Coyle D., Meyer O. (2021). Beyond CLIL: Pluriliteracies Teaching for Deeper Learning, Cambridge, Cambridge University Press.
- Ford, M. (2015). Rise of the Robots: Technology and the Threat of a Jobless Future. New York: Basic Books.
- Frey, C. B., & Osborne, M. (2015). Technology at work: The future of innovation and employment. University of Oxford and Citi Joint Report, England: Citi GPS.
- PwC (2018). Will robots really steal our jobs? An international analysis of the potential long term impact of automation. https://www.pwc.co.uk/economic-services/assets/international-impact-of-automation-feb-2018.pdf