|Vol 11, No 3 (2015): Gamification and Serious Game for Learning||Applying gamification techniques to enhance effectiveness of video-lessons||Abstract PDF|
|Mauro Coccoli, Saverio Iacono, Gianni Vercelli|
|Vol 12, No 3 (2016): Special Issue: EMEMITALIA Conference 2016||Flipped Classroom: the point of view of the students||Abstract PDF|
|Stefania Della Sciucca, Valentina Fochi|
|Vol 13, No 1 (2017): Focus on: ICT and Experiential Learning: Models, Methodologies, Technologies, Research||Enhancing Higher Education Students’ XXI Century Skills through Co-writing Activities in Science Teaching||Abstract PDF|
|Antonella Poce, Francesco Agrusti, Maria Rosaria Re|
|Vol 12, No 2 (2016): Big Data, Cognitive Computing and Innovative Teaching Models||Cognitive computing in education||Abstract PDF|
|Mauro Coccoli, Paolo Maresca, Lidia Stanganelli|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
Journal of e-Learning and Knowledge Society | ISSN (online) 1971 - 8829 | ISSN (paper) 1826 - 6223 © 2017 Je-LKS - Italian e-Learning Association (SIe-L).